2007年10月16日火曜日

English the international language

So English really is an international language. Each of the exchange students I have meet know their native language as well as English and are learning Japanese. It is amazing how they can learn all these languages. It makes me want to improve my Japanese quickly~ It has been great getting to know other exchange students because I can learn about their country as well as their experiences so far in Japan. It has been a great learning experience for me and I look forward to meeting more new people.

Other then meeting new people, I have gone sightseeing in the past few days. My tutor, Satomi, and I visited the Aya suspension bridge (I will post some pictures when I find a way). It was spectacular. It hangs 148m above the bottom of a river valley. The forest was bushy and thick and you could hear the birds, little waterfalls, and the large multitude of tours through out the forest. From a few places one can see the bridge spanning the gap far above. It was quite enjoyable, the hike through the forest is about three kilometers but rather steep in some places, but not as difficult to stop anyone who wanted to take the rather breath taking stroll around the forest. It is climbing in and out of a valley so there is a definite up and down slope. The view and scenery is worth the little hike.

I am having a wonderful time in Miyazaki and am excited to learn new things. I do miss family and friends back home but I know they are supporting me in my adventures in Japan. I want to make the best of my experience so I may bring them many wonderful tails when I return home.

P.S I will find some ways to post pictures. My blog site is all in Japanese so it may take a little time :P

0 件のコメント: