2008年6月11日水曜日

Rain, rain, rain, and lots of rain

The rainy season has set in here in Miyazaki~ It rains pretty hard most days and the humidity seems through the roof. Roads and side walks turn into mini rivers in a matter of moments when the heavy rain starts, parking lots turn into shallow lakes. I think shorts might be the best course of action during the rainy season, so the rain doesn't seep up the pant legs, taking forever to dry in the humid weather. But don't get me wrong! I love this weather. The rain is pleasant to listen to and the whole place turns green (with vegetation not mold :). The bugs are coming out and the temperature is getting hotter and hotter~ Summer is on it's way.

1 件のコメント:

_X_X_ さんのコメント...

Just spent tonight giving a read-through to your blog. It was a pretty interesting read. I feel bad that It took me this long to get around to it (and that up until tonight I didn't even realize your blog was here). I guess knowing now that I'm going to Miyazaki next fall has kicked me into getting more "in tune" with stuff like this on the web.