2008年4月12日土曜日

Karaoke~

Hello guys~ I know I haven't blogged in about a month >< Sorry! I will try to do some catching up soon.

Last night it was once of my friends birthday so a group of us all went out to dinner and Karaoke. We went to eat sushi at a hyakuen, about 1 dollar, sushi place. It was so yummy and we all ate more then we should have! After eating our fill we headed over to Round-One, an entertainment center near Minami Miyazaki. Entertainment centers are quite popular here in Japan I believe. They have pretty much everything, karaoke, darts, arcades, bowling, and a multitude of other fun things to do. I often wonder how they fit it all in the building.

We headed for the Karaoke and sang our hearts out for a good three hours. If anyone wants to practice reading Japanese quickly I recommend doing Karaoke. The words zoom by so fast but most of the Kanji doesn't have furigana so you might be making up some sounds a long the way if you don't know much kanji. Along with a few microphones, there are Congo drums, little tambourine things, and maracas so people can accompany the singer/singers. It was super fun and we all had a great time~



I will try to post more of what happened in March after this.

0 件のコメント: