2008年2月15日金曜日

The calm before the storm

Recently it has been rather relaxing around Miyazaki. I am done with classes until March and the weather is getting nicer. Anthony and I are planning to use this time do to some traveling through Kyushu. But that will come next week!

On Wednesday we met up with Kaori and headed to Udo jingu. While it has been the third time for me to visit, I still find it most spectacular and inspiring. The weather was gorgeous and the birds were chirping in the bushes. We visited and prayed at the shrines as well as tried to throw the clay balls into a small pool of water, I have yet to succeeded at this but I hope to have more chances.

This relaxing time is the calm before the storm of traveling set up for upcoming weeks. I will blog about that more once it happens!

0 件のコメント: